Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Under the Sea...


As the summer holidays draw to a close, thoughts often turn to new stationary. I may not be going back to school but with a new year of university drawing ever closer it was high time I purchased some new notebooks; and aren't these lovely.



The past year I have been very strict about not buying any new notebooks, I had piles laying around the house half used and it needed to stop. So far the ban has been a success and the pile has dwindled into nothing (Ok, I lie say 3, a girl needs options right? Right?) However when I spotted these beauties at The Range store I knew they had to come home with me.

At the moment I've been going through what I like to call the "Ocean Phase". Everything I'm buying whether it be plates or clothing has some sort of ocean inspiration behind it. Why I'm not sure; I find the sea calming and just now I'm loving all things aquatics big time.



For the price, these notebooks are top notch. The quality of the paper is as what you would find in a more expensive notebook, not the paper thin. You receive 60 sheets per notebook which is more than ample for some quick uni note taking. The books are thread bound which I prefer over gummed adding a nice little touch to the overall style. They are so lovely I probably would have paid double for them if they were in the stationary section of TKMaxx.




I can't find these on The Range website so it would probably be best to pop in if you fancy getting them yourself. Prices start from £1.50. The Range has a wide ranging stationary section and you are bound to find something exciting whenever you go in, I know I always do.

So have you purchased any new stationary recently?
Let us know in the comments below we love hearing from you!

Mish x


Disclaimer: Photographs copyright of Mish at Jute, Jam and Joy
I have no affiliation with The Range store, all views my own.

1 comment: