Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Tori | October Sunday No. 3

 


As the nights draw in one of my favourite ways to pass the time is to curl up with a hot mug of tea and listen to audiobooks. In the words of Mason Cooley- “Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” 
 
I think it's so important that everyone have access to the amazing resources of a well-stocked local library, so I'll support mine in any way I can. I've loved audiobooks since I was tiny and I continue to indulge myself with 'stories on tape' whenever I have the time. The best part is, you can borrow them absolutely free!
 
 To set the scene I usually light a candle. This sweet scent from Yankee Candles is like toasted marshmallow on speed. I'm usually fonder of floral or spicy scents but something about this candle really does bring crackling firewood and dark nights to mind. 




All images copyright Tori at Jute, Jam and Joy, 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment